2.11.2006

Remember what i said about

posting more often?? I really should have..lol oh well i suck what can i say? I'm not even capitalizing this dangit. i don't care. what are you going to do? give me an F?? oh well here's the deal. i've taken over that message board..well actually made a new one. it's way fun and we are doing great. it's just time consuming. I'm doing that and helping some folks with their websites and all.

soooo i am like nonexistent between that stuff and the kiddos and such. anyway life is busy but good. we are going to see dora the explorer next month..my life will be complete then. i've seen sesame street and the wiggles (twice!) what more does one need?? yeah my life has gone to the pits. my dream concert is dora hooking up with one of these sweet boys that share a bedroom on sesame street...what's their names?? you know the fellas..one likes pigeons and paper clips..the other a rubber ducky.

ok off topic there for a few..yikes. anyway the site i am running is http://www.momsovermiles.net

also i have a new family website:
http://www.thescholls.net (I know..real original)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home