9.07.2005

still around

I really should post more often. Not sure why I don't. It's not like I'm never on the computer or something. Lauren started preschool yesterday. That was exciting. She did really well. At first she didn't want to go into her classroom, she wanted to go into the other one. The reason being, she spent a week in the other classroom for Vacation Bible School in August. Poor girl was confused. I finally convinced her to go the right room when I reminded her it was the room we had met her teacher in the week before. She goes again tomorrow. She is excited again. That makes me feel good and that we made the right decision to send her. For entertaining pictures see this link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=628863837205&photoid=194771147205

Also after the school pictures there are some of Claire making faces. She is quite comical. We spent the afternoon being goofs. After those pics are a few of Lauren trying on her Halloween costume. Yes it's early but hey she wanted it and I figured I better get it now while it's still available. Claire is going to be a monkey. She hardly needs a costume for that. She plays that role quite well everyday.

Post more soon. I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home